The ever-so-classy gold eye + red lips look is a long time favorite of mine, although it's more of a Fall/Winter/Holiday trend, I still go back to it even on hot summer days.
A simple and easy, yet flattering makeup with a small flick and bronzed cheeks.
What I used:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo - On And Bronze.
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Half Baked on lid, Bootycall for brow/inner corner highlight, Snakebite on outer corner and lower lash line).
- MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel - Blitz And Glitz.
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara.
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - Sand
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium
- NYX Powder Blush - Terracotta
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Soft And Gentle
- MAC Creamsheen Lipstick - Party Line
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder - Taupe/Ash (Not in the picture)